【周报】 Week Report 2 正常
This week, our team held a conference, and we changed our orientation a little bit.
In the first week, our goal was to give a software recommendation of github open source software to students who join classes in Trustie. But soon we found that the requirement is not urgent. Firstly, the homework set in classes are always small projects or code segments, which don’t need a large open source software for support. Secondly, most times the students need code of low-level rather than API of high-level abstraction.
But for repositories in github, we found that there are some small projects related to the homework students do everyday. However, the star number and branch number are all very small, which is hard for us to judge which is better. So what we want to do is recommending codes to students in Trustie referring to stackoverflow and github.
This week, the work finished is listed as follows:
1. Got related data from trustie database
2. Downloaded data of stackoverflow
3. Confirmed the goal and division of work
Plan for the next week:
1. Finish the API of querying code from stackoverflow database using key words
2. Give a ranking of the query result using a simple algorithm